Why, you may ask. Well, consider these points:
- The traffic along the coast road becomes just one long hot queue in the summer months.
- The coast road is very narrow and winding, two buses cannot pass easily.
- Overtaking is generally impossible.
- If two coaches or buses or trucks meet then one must reverse.
- You can easily damage your rental car and/or the wing mirrors.
- Parking charges are in the region of 25 to 30 Euro per day.
- On-street parking is between 2 and 3 Euro per hour IF you can find it
So, leave the car at home and let the bus or ferry boat take the strain!!!